Valencia’s Mission: exceptional service committed to values
The mission at Valencia Management Group is simple: to provide superior service to community associations throughout Southern California. To accomplish that, Valencia brings together the expertise, relationships, and know-how proven to make a difference.
Community Association Management Services
Valencia offers HOA management services in Southern California, including:
Every community is different, VMG’s custom approach acknowledges that with the tools, contacts, and resources that will make a difference.
Diligent financials are essential for every HOA, and all of VMG’s management solutions include a comprehensive financial services program.
Education and training are essential for a smooth HOA – from reviewing governing documents, familiarization with laws, to meeting processes.
From maintaining association websites to managing common areas and emergency maintenance
VMG has a wealth of experience working with developer controlled boards while promoting a fair and cooperative relationship with everyone involved.
Developer to Homeowner Transitions
What happens when landscape areas and other facilities are turned over to the association? VMG can help.
Why Southern California HOAs choose Valencia Management Group
As one of only 24 Community Association Management (CAM) companies in California to an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC®), communities can trust that Valencia Management Group holds its staff to the highest possible standard in the industry. This includes:
- A supervisor that has attained the Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation. Valencia Management Group is one of only a handful of firms in California that have six PCAM’s on staff
- Have 75% of the company’s managers holding a professional designation. At VMG every senior manager holds multiple professional designations.
- Maintain fidelity, general liability, and worker’s compensation insurance meeting federal, state, and local laws.
- Maintain separate bank accounts for each association, which are reconciled monthly.
- Have Boards acknowledge investments and disbursement of reserve funds.
- Provide, at least quarterly, a balance sheet, income statement, budget comparison, statement of disbursement, and receivables report. At VMG this is all prepared by a Certified Public Accountant.