Two locations, one HOA management leader
Majerle Management, INC. (MMI) is dedicated to offering community associations the highest level of diligence and professionalism.
MMI is an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) with similarly certified and accredited managers, ensuring every MMI community has the very best expertise available for every facet of community management.
Focused on the highest standard of community management
MMI knows best that no two communities are the same. For that reason, they offer communities management solutions customized to work.
MMI’s Vision: MMI aims to be an innovative, progressive, dedicated and ethical firms in the property management and community management fields; a company that serves its clients and peers by being a trusted source of guidance and leadership.
MMI’s Mission: To improve the quality of housing in the areas we reach, to enhance the comfort and welfare of our residents, and maintain or raise property values for the clients we serve.
Services at a glance
HOA Management Services for the Washington DC Area
HOA Financial Management
HOA financial management services from Majerle included:
- Check and electronic payments posted daily and deposited to your dedicated operating account.
- Monthly reports, including balance sheet, income statement, budget comparison, disbursement register, and more – all delivered to a secure online portal with board-restricted access.
- Online approval of invoices with approval criteria you set.
- Collections managed in conjunction with your attorney with MMI monitoring actions and a concise, case-by-case report included with your financials.
- Audit & tax support for your CPA either in our office or electronically.
- Property transfers, bankruptcies processed.
- A secure, web portal where your members can view their statements in real-time and make online payments.
- Issuance of resale disclosure packages (fees paid by requester)
Administrative & Property Management
- Experienced, accredited manager supported by Client Services and Accounting teams
- Manager attendance at recommended number of meetings per year
- Mobile app, fully functional and customized to your community
- Documented site visits (reports with pictures) according to recommended schedule
- Resident inquiries answered by MMI client services team (m-f)
- Ability to deliver communications via U.S. mail, email and text
- Searchable governing documents online
- Annual meeting administration
- Discounted labor rates from our maintenance team
- Vendor management
- Meeting notices sent in accordance with Maryland law and your bylaws
Optional HOA Management Services
- Capital project management
- Group insurance
- Credit reporting
- Insurance claims management
- Clubhouse rental management
- Amenity access management
- Covenant enforcement
- And more…